Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introduction: IB Person Project 2012

     In my short 15 years of life, I'm nowhere near satisfied with my travels. Throughout the remainder of my life, I would love to be able to go abroad and familiarize myself with different parts of the world. I believe there is much more beyond the United Stated and I'm determined to find it. So far, I have visited various states in America, along with Canada and the Dominican Republic. I am  truly grateful  that I've had the opportunity to explore these lands and experience new surroundings. I believe the reason I love traveling so much is because of the aspects of culture one picks up along the way. When being in a different country, one realizes and comes to terms with the variations in culture and lifestyle the citizens live in.  My great longing for travel, made the topic choice very obvious and apparent to me. The short list of countries mentioned in this blog, are only a few of the many places I hope to roam in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment